Guest speakers Subodh Bhide and Dilip Rewtani from Harbinger Systems Inc. discuss Microsoft Lync application development. Harbinger Systems is a software technology company serving software product firms.
In this session, guests will gain insights on:
- How Lync has proved to be an extensible platform and not just a product
- How to implement a Lync based Visual IVR (Interactive Voice response) providing great user experience
- Lync custom integration opportunities and its demonstration through examples
Guest Speaker Russell Johnson with Interactive Intelligence demonstrates real time speech analytics through CIC.
There is in fact a solution for real-time keyword and phrase-spotting, recording, supervisory monitoring and threshold alerts. Learn how this innovating unified communications technology for the contact center, unified communications and business process automation provides: Read more of “Webcast: Contact Center Real Time Speech Analytics”
Join us for an interactive webinar with guest speaker Peter Gerstenhaber of AudioCodes.
Topic: Mobility – The Next Frontier
• Challenges for mobile users
• Integrating smart phones into the corporate voice infrastructure
• End-to-End Voice Quality
About our Speaker:
Alan Percy manages the planning and execution of the North American market communications, social media and community development for AudioCodes. Included in his role, Mr. Percy is also responsible for developing and managing a number of strategic industry, consultant and analyst relationships. He is also a frequent industry speaker and contributes to a number of industry journals, podcasts, webcasts and blogs covering a range of communications and techology adoption topics.